- Liquid phase sintering and solid phase sintering of diamond segment
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST SUITABLE DIAMOND SEGMENTS
- Top 10 Mistakes in the Diamond Segments Selection Process
- Why The Diamond Segments Have Been Processed Into Vavious Shape?
- What should do if the segment is moved grinding during the cutting process?
- The Difference Between Dry And Wet Diamond Saw Blade
- How To distinguish Diamond Saw Blades From Appearance
- What Should We Do If The Diamond Saw Blade Is Lost Sharpness?
- Influence Of Diamond Particle Size On Saw Blade Performance
- Relationship Between Tooth Width Of Diamond Saw Blade And Blank Blade Thickness
T Type Protection Teeth Cutting Disc
Fast cutting speed with long lifespan.
Deep segments for under-cut protection for processing abrasive materials.
Special vented steel core to have better heat dissipation and remove slurry.
Strict quality control for stable performance.
Steel Core Thickness(mm)
Other specifications are available upon request.