- Liquid phase sintering and solid phase sintering of diamond segment
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST SUITABLE DIAMOND SEGMENTS
- Top 10 Mistakes in the Diamond Segments Selection Process
- Why The Diamond Segments Have Been Processed Into Vavious Shape?
- What should do if the segment is moved grinding during the cutting process?
- The Difference Between Dry And Wet Diamond Saw Blade
- How To distinguish Diamond Saw Blades From Appearance
- What Should We Do If The Diamond Saw Blade Is Lost Sharpness?
- Influence Of Diamond Particle Size On Saw Blade Performance
- Relationship Between Tooth Width Of Diamond Saw Blade And Blank Blade Thickness
T Type Protection Teeth Cutting Disc
1. Fast cutting speed with long lifespan;
2. Deep segments for under-cut protection for processing abrasive materials;
3. Special vented steel core to have better heat dissipation and remove slurry;
4. Strict quality control for stable performance.
Steel Core Thickness(mm)
Other specifications are available upon request.